InSite Telecom is currently seeking a project coordinator based in Orange, CA. This position will be responsible for assisting one of the owners of the company, as well as project managers, in managing and tracking various processes which include setting up job files, uploading and managing site documents and folders to ensure that all records are complete, forecasting key milestone dates, and coordinating tasks with vendors, subcontractors and project managers. The successful candidate will work with outside vendors and clients on project scope, project schedules and deadlines, and status reports.
Candidate must be able to multitask, have good organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with company owners, project managers, subcontractors, clients and other stakeholders to facilitate the successful completion of various construction projects from start to finish.
- 2+ years of project coordination experience in a commercial construction environment
- 2+ years of experience in the telecommunications construction industry
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels and be able to write clear and concise emails
- Must have a proven track record of planning, scheduling, organizing, and prioritizing tasks within a normal workday
- Ability to organize, analyze, structure, and prepare documents and presentations, as well as proficiently maintaining a project tracking system
- Demonstrates effective time management skills, including the ability to work independently and assume responsibility, while successfully functioning as part of team
- Must have excellent speaking, reading and writing skills in English
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Results-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing deadlines, maintain a heavy workload and meet project milestones
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate advanced skill using Windows, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint and other applications as assigned.
- All employees are expected to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, develop successful business relationships with our clients and vendors and work toward timely completion of our projects.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Non-smoking office environment, working Monday to Friday in Orange, California. Our company offers competitive pay, medical, dental and vision benefits, short and long-term disability, life insurance, a 401K plan with company matching, paid time off and paid holidays. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect for all current and prospective employees based upon job-related factors such as their educational background, work experience, and ability to perform the essential functions of a particular job. It is the policy and practice of this Company to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The job duties listed above are general in nature and do not represent the full list of responsibilities that may be assigned.